- http://www.accesstolaw.com/ Inner Temple Library’s collection of links
- Citizens` Advice Bureaux — Fact sheets on numerous family law topics, information about how to get advice, and social policy documents. Main site covers numerous other legal topics for individuals.
- Courts & Tribunals Judiciary — As the name suggests this website provides information about the judiciary and is a good source of information about Practice Directions and judgments of particular note. Most of the judgments and decisions are on other websites but this is a good way of finding them. The site also collects together speeches made by the judiciary.
- Courts & Tribunals Family Court Guide The Family Court Guide is a framework of good practice which sets out Presidential Guidance, the rules and Practice Directions of the court and associated web based resources for those using and working in the family justice system.
- Current Awareness — Inner Temple’s great legal platform sites with more than daily updates about legal developments. You can also subscribe for email updates.
- Eagle-i IALS legal resources page – seems to have stalled in 2018 – will keep an eye on it but it is still useful for the moment
- Infolaw gateway to the UK legal web — A general legal gateway to UK legal resources, lawyer directories, topical comments on the UK legal web, expert searches and law books edited by Nick Holmes. Requires registration for full search. Good section on family procedure. Infolaw are now offering a free email newsletter once a month withinformation on new sites and developments across the UK legal web,analysis and comment on established high-value web resources for lawyers,tips on how to get the most from the legal web, plus a summary of new resources added to the infolaw site. You need to register for the newsletter and you will get a free one month trial of infolaw`s fee-based service. See also Binary Law
- Lawzone – Legal consultants. Some useful though fairly basic articles on the site – mainly a portal to point you at legal advice.
- Law Depot Legal document templates — UK directory style site with links to solicitors, barristers, private investigators, translators, stationers and legal suppliers etc and legal documents. There is a free trial but the subscription following the free trial seems to be much more expensive than the ordinary annual subscription without the trial so watch out.
- Legal Information and Resources in UK & Ireland — This site which is maintained by Delia Venables is a wonderful starting point for UK lawyers- look under information for lawyers. It also has a good update section with new websites and a family section. Delia Venables produces an Internet Newsletter for Lawyers and the site has much information about the business side of lawyers´ use of the internet.
- Transparency Project a personal favourite! Packed full of resources about anything to do with Transparency and family law.