Family Law Webworld – a list of family law links by topic
- The Lawyer | Legal Jobs, News, Briefings, Training & Industry Insight — Aimed at lawyers, this publication contains summaries of stories of interest to legal professionals, job adverts etc.
- Taylor & Francis — Search for link to the book written by Jacqui Gilliatt on Teaching & the Law by typing in her name and for the book co-authored by her on Civil Advocacy by typing in Civil Advocacy.
- Legal Hub — Sweet & Maxwell’s Bar Directory & Expert Directory are now found here.
- Lawtel — Lawtel provides one of the best online subscription services for family lawyers covering cases from High Court level upwards (although there are a few County Court decisions as well). Over time there will be access to the full texts of all summarised judgements included in the subscriptions service. Lawtel also provide a Human Rights Interactive Service at an additional cost to the main subscription.
- Law Society Gazette — Publication of record to solicitors in England and Wales.
- Lexis Nexis now publishes the Red Book & the Family Law Reports
- Croner CCH — Some useful education content and a wide range of other human resources information.
- Butterworths — Some free information but mainly subscription based access online to Butterworths publications including the Family Law Service, Rayden & Clarke Hall & Morrison, Forms & Precedents & the Family Court Reports.
- Bloomsbury now publishes Hershman McFarlane