Family Law Webworld – a list of family law links by topic
Adoption & Fostering
- Adoption / Fostering on gov.uk
- Coram / BAAF
- First4Adoption — The Adoption Information Line exists to assist local authority social services departments and adoption agencies to recruit carers for children. It also provides information to members of the public on adoption and operates a freephone service.
- InterCountry Adoption Centre – Home
- Intercountry adoption – Dept Education – Children and young people
- Child adoption – GOV.UK — Useful government website on adoption & fostering in the UK with good links and documents dealing with the practicalities as well as legal issues.
- Fostering Advice, Information an Support | Fosterline — Like its sister site the Adoption Information Line, the Fostering Information Line exists to help identify and recruit foster carers. It also provides information to prospective foster carers and operates a freephone line.
- Post Adoption Centre — UK charitable organisation offering independent advice, counselling and support to anyone affected by or dealing with the challenges and opportunities of adoption.