Family Law Webworld – a list of family law links by topic
- Parental Child Snatching: An Overview US site with a summary of a large number of child abduction cases including UK cases and a useful links page.
- Web Journal of Current Legal Issues Web Journal of Current Legal Issues This site provides an online journal published every two months covering topical legal issues. Not a great deal of focus on family law per se but interesting articles on human rights, legal training, property disputes etc. And free!
- Justis, the online legal library of UK, EU and Irish law Justis Justis is a subscription based service – they do offer a free trial.
- The ICLR – Incorporated Council of Law Reporting Summary of cases which will be reported in the Weekly Law Reports, Law Reports or Industrial Cases Reports can be sent by email. Summaries are prepared within 24 hours of judgment and are prepared by barristers or solicitors. There is no link to the full judgments but non-subscribers to the reports can obtain the relevant part for a limited price on publication.
- House of Lords – Judicial Business House of Lords Judgments Decisions of the House of Lords from 1996 to 2009. You can also register for a free email updater. For current decisions see the Supreme Court website.
- David Swarbrick`s site David Swarbrick was a consultant to the firm Wrigley Claydon in Lancashire. Site not being updated in respect of family law since about 2009.
- Consilio Consilio Online law magazine for students with interesting editorials, interviews, legal news, course notes and some subscription services. Access can also be gained to a number of related projects such as Clerksroom (an online barristers’ clerking service), CPD courses
- British and Irish Legal Information Institute BAILII: British and Irish Legal Information Institute Site modelling itself on a similar Australian site which provides access to a large and free collection of legal materials. A great many Court of Appeal and High Court cases can be found here largely provided by Smith Bernal mainly from 1996 to mid 1999.
- Supreme Court website containing all decisions since its inception in October 2009